|Why Use Us|
|Tile & Grout Services|
|Dryer Vent Cleaning|
|Bait & Switch|
|Rotovac 360i Demo|
Request an Estimate >>
Carpet Cleaning Beavercreek Ohio and surrounding areas
Although you may vacuum your carpets on a regular basis, vacuuming only removes dry soils and debris on your carpet. What is left behind are the oily soils from cooking, food spills, pets and soil that has been tracked in from the outside.
These oily contaminants that are left behind can cause your carpets to fade and color to dull and in some cases damage your carpet fabric. Look at it this way, if you were to look at dirt and soil that has been water extracted up from your carpet, under a microscope you would see that this soil is very abrasive and over time from stepping and traffic can actually cut into the fibers and damage your carpet. This example is the same for your Upholstery fabric.
Regular cleaning of your carpets can reduce the amount of pet hair, dust, dust mites and allergens, thus improving your quality of air in your home, leading to a healthier living space for you and your family.
Carpet Cleaning process that we offer:
- Hot Water Extraction (Steam Cleaning) Rotary or Wand
- Low Moisture Cleaning (dry in less than 1 hour)
GREEN cleaning solutions we use:
- Here at Earth Pro cleaning we use Green Seal Certified cleaning solutions to clean you carpets and upholstery.
- Our cleaning products are safe for your family, pets, and of course your carpets. They contain no petroleum solvents, VOC’s, glycol ether’s, butyls, carcinogens, mutagens, or hazardous ingredients.
We now offer 3 levels of cleaning to choose from
- Pre-Inspection: to identify soil conditions and fiber type
- Pre-treatment: will use a cleaning solution for “your carpet fiber and soil condition”
- Light agitation
- Dwell Time: to allow pre-treatment time to loosen soil for extraction
- Pre-spotting: pre-treat of heavy soiled spots
- Extraction: via Hot Water “steam” or Low Moisture Bonnet process (dry in less than one hour)
- Neutralizing/conditioning rinse: keeps carpets soft and cleaner longer! will also neutralize dirt attracting residues from improper prior cleanings
Does not include, do yourself and save!
- Furniture moving
*Homeowner must have completed prior to our arrival. If areas or furniture are not vacuumed there will be a $4.75 charge per room/area or piece of furniture to pre-vacuum. If furniture wished to be moved is not moved prior to arrival and owner wishes us to move? Furniture moving will be priced per piece or area and charged accordingly.
Includes everything from Bronze package plus:
- Pre-commercial vacuuming
- Light furniture moving: ( items that can be moved by one technician only)
Includes everything from Bronze and Silver packages plus:
- Deep Pre-Agitation: of heavily soiled areas with agitation pad or brush machine.
- Specialty stain removal: up to 4 stains max 1 square foot of area.(pet stains excluded)
- Drying: placement of high powered fan to help promote dry time.
Our Gold Cleaning Package 12 step cleaning process
- Pre-Inspection: We will do a walk through of areas to be cleaned to identify carpet fibers, stains, spots and traffic areas. So we may use the correct cleaning solutions for your home or business.
- Setup & Prep: We will move light furniture and lift drapes, & bed skirts to prepare for cleaning.
- Commercial Pre-Vacuum: We will properly pre-vacuum areas to be cleaned. With American Lung Association Certified equipment.
- Pre-Treatment/spray: We will pre-spray a powerful yet non-toxic solution on all areas to be cleaned. This solution will break down the oils and soil in the carpet for extraction.
- Agitation: We will agitate the carpet with a grooming rake or brush machine to help loosen those heavy soils.
- Spotting: At this step, we will walk through the area(s) to be cleaned and pre-spray all heavy spots with a high power spot remover, this helps in removing those heavy soiled spots.
- Hot Water Extraction: This step we will use are state of the art extraction cleaning equipment to extract the dirt and soil from your carpets, we use the “one wet pass followed by two dry passes” cleaning process to ensure removal.
- Post Specialty Stain/Spot Removal: This step will take place post cleaning. (unless we know what the stain is), if so we may remove prior to cleaning. Please remember that there are very few stains that our process can not get out, but not every stain can be removed.
- Neutralizing/Conditioning Treatment: This is one of the most important steps in the cleaning process. And one that most cleaning companies leave out. After extraction we will spray or run threw equipment during extraction/rinse, a neutralizing solution. This solution will neutralize all residues and leave your carpets soft and at a safe PH level. (This will keep your carpets cleaner longer)
- Protect: At customers request. We use top of the line carpet protector products to help protect your carpets until their next cleaning. Here at Earth Pro, we highly recommend this step. Please watch the video below to learn more.
- Grooming: Once the cleaning steps have been completed, we will walk through the areas that have been cleaned and groom with a grooming rake to raise carpet fibers to help in dry time and to ensure a great looking carpet that is ready for inspection.
- Drying: After all the steps have been completed we will place a high powered $600 fan that will promote the drying of your carpets. Often carpets are dry or almost dry before we leave your home!
Please watch the video below to learn how carpet protector can prolong the life of your investment!
What you can do after your carpets are cleaned:
To decrease drying time try to keep the room temperature about 72 degrees and use fans to circulate the air around the cleaned carpet. Keep foot traffic to a minimum until dry.
Earth Pro Cleaning provides carpet cleaning in the Miami Valley Area and also Carpet Cleaning Beavercreek, Fairborn, Centerville, Kettering, Xenia, Yellow Springs, Huber Heights, Bellbrook, Springboro.
CALL US TODAY AT
|Carpet Cleaners in Dayton|